£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
4 months ago
A leading FMCG brand are looking for a dynamic, commercially astute and driven Commercial Finance Analyst to add to their already Commercial team.
This is one of the most recognisable household names globally. The role will involve partnering, preparing budgets and working closely with a range of departments and being their go-to finance person.
Duties of the role include:
- Working closely with Department Heads of Departments and their respective teams
- Creating strategic and driven commercial plans in conjunction with said Department Heads
- Being the lead on strategic projects and helping to implement them
- Building and maintaining finance relationships with HQ
- Involved in product and budget setting with teams providing finance expertise
Planning & Forecasting:
- Leading monthly sales and operational planning review process
- Contributes to high forecasting accuracy of business plans and estimates in addition to long-term forecasts
- Co-ordinates Business Plan/Revised Estimate data collection
- Consolidating department plans into overall business plan.
- Prepares year to go monthly reforecast
Reporting & Analysis:
- Preparation of weekly/monthly MI reports, analysis and insight in a highly detailed manner. Also involved in making improvements and harmonising
- Assessing Investment evaluations and performance across a range of areas in great detail and providing commentary and expert opinion to validate
- Establishing and tracking KPIs
- Co-ordinate monthly accrual and provisions process
- Ensure all systems are reconciled
- Ownership of Balance sheet ledgers, Stock and Trade Marketing Assets
This fantastic role is looking for someone either part or newly ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified. Someone who has 3 years experience in a highly commercial finance role within an established brand, preferably in FMCG. The ideal applicant will be driven, personable, a strong communicator and have a strong track record of building relationships between finance and other business departments.
On offer is a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits including a company phone, 25 days annual leave, a generous pension and a lucrative bonus.
Apply today for this fantastic role.