City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This highly reputable FTSE listed company are one of the industry leaders in their field. Known for their superior customer service offerings, advancements in technology and high performing team, this is definitely a top organisation to get involved with.
Due to their continual growth they are looking for a motivated Finance Analyst to join the Group FP&A team. You will report into the Head of FP&A and have responsibilities including:
- Preparation of management reporting and presentations
- P&L variance analysis and investigation
- Monthly payroll, headcount analysis and reporting, partnering with HR and other Finance teams as required
- Building collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Ad-hoc project work to support the objectives of the Commercial Finance team
- Reviewing process and identifying opportunities to deliver efficiency and understanding through enhanced analysis/reporting.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Minimum 2 year's experience as a Finance Analyst
- Experience in the media industry is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Has the ability to find solutions when problems arise in a timely manner
If you think you would be a good fit for this role then please apply now. Refer a friend and receive a KP referral bonus when placed! Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.