£80000 - £95000 per annum + Benefits
12 months ago
Commercial Finance Manager
A global FMCG brand are searching for an experienced, strong Commercial Finance Manager to join their established finance team in Central London.
This is a household name with a strong finance team. The successful candidate will inherit a team underneath them and see progression of the role grow in line with the business growth plans. Working in a modern office environment, with flexible working arrangements making this a great role both professionally and personally.
Duties of the role include:
- Day to Day Duties
- Full compliance with group controlling guidelines, designing system set up and ensuring timely delivery of financial information as well as promoting efficiency in controlling.
- People Management
- Managing an established team of 3 analysts, building and developing the team further, holding reviews, setting annual targets and business plans and promoting internal training opportunities
- Month End
- Managing the sales cut-off and revenue recognition. Co-ordinating with monthly accrual process following cost revenue matching principles and ensure reconcilaiton of systems
- Reporting and Analysis
- Preparing sales reports and reporting to leadership team on main KPIs. Distributing detailed monthly reports and commentary on the brand
- Planning and Forecasting
- Co-ordinating the business plan and revised estimate data, working closely with a range of contacts and giving suggestions and insights.
- Business Partnering
- Act as contact and challenger to sales directors and their teams, working closely with leadership team and supporting budget owners with budget re allocations as well as modelling the impact
We are looking for someone ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with at least 5 years post qualified experience in a similar role. Team management experience and someone from a similar sector background would be advantageous.
On offer is a salary of up to £95,000 per annum and a range of benefits including bonuses, expense allowances and flexible working arrangements.