City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
A leading retailer is hiring a Commercial Finance Manager to join on a temp basis (potential temp to perm basis). The ideal candidate would need to be available within 2 weeks to 1 month. This role reports into the Head of Commercial Finance and sits within an overall team of 12. There are no direct reports at present.
- Support Annual Strategic/Business Planning process, including identifying key drivers and levers of growth, modelling scenarios, developing a realistic projection
- Manage annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes for the Group
- Prepare documentation for the forecast/budget process
- Deliver consistent, timely, accurate, high quality and insightful financial reports to facilitate and support decision making
- Preparing and contributing to Board Reports.
- Establish effective working relationships across the business and Finance function
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified- Ideally 1-2 years post qualified experience in a commercial role in retail
* Passionate, energetic, has drive and ambition
* Thrives in a fast-paced environment and produces quality outputs to tight deadlines
* Able to build strong collaborative relationships across the business and all levels
Although this role is currently working from home, this will not continue once allowed to work in the office. Please only apply if you have full working rights to work on a perm basis as this company do not sponsor.