City of London, London
£25000 - £27000 per annum
8 months ago
My Client are an International Media Firm based in the heart of Central London are on the hunt for someone to join their HR Team and focus on Payroll, Benefits, HRIS and Training. You will be the number two to the HR Manager and get involved in exciting projects to drive people forward.
The ideal candidate MUST have 1-2 years HR Administration experience with a strong understanding of Payroll, Compensation and Benefits.
Responsibilities of the Benefits Administrator:
· Day to day administration of company benefits package
· Assisting the Head of HR with annual renewals
· Responding to employee queries regarding benefits
· Responsible for gathering monthly payroll data and inputting into the payroll system
· Produce monthly payroll reports
· Assist Head of HR with month end process
· Liaise with Finance to arrange monthly payroll transfers
· Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date with current legislation
· Responsible for ensuring the HR database is up to date
· Track probation periods and Fixed-Term contracts
· Support Head of HR with management of reporting suite
Requirements for this Role:
1-2 years' experience within a HR Administration role.
Strong knowledge of Payroll, Benefits and Compensation.