£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Up to £35,000
My Client are an International TV Production firm based past West London, on the hunt for a Compensation & Benefits Analyst to join their incredible team of 8 on a permanent basis, and become part of their journey.
Activities are associated with the design, delivery, and implementation of Reward programs in support of the business strategies.
Responsibilities as a Compensation & Benefits Analyst:
- Completes in-depth analysis on regional Reward programs; conducts research, analyses data and identifies trends across Compensation and Benefits programs.
- Conducts data modelling, cost analysis and produces recommendations to support new initiatives or enhancements to existing plans.
- Translates analysis into creative PowerPoints and dashboards.
- Develops and delivers training / presentations to educate HR and managers on C&B initiatives.
- Develops engaging communication materials to educate employees about C&B plans and initiatives and ensures information available on the Portal is accurate.
Requirements as a successful Compensation & Benefits Analyst:
- Degree educated or Equivalent
- Strong Microsoft excel skills.
- Strong skills MS office, including Power Point.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required, with mathematical aptitude.
- Previous experience in Compensation & Benefits preferable.
Benefits of working for this firm:
- Flexible working
- High pension, bonuses and insurance benefits
- Gym discounts
- Incredible progression plans
- Lunch and Dinner incentives