£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Compensation & Benefits - £50,000-55,000 - Immediate candidates ONLY
Media / Production company!
Position Title: Analyst - International Compensation & Benefits
Department: Total Reward
Location: London/ Chiswick
Reports to: Manager, International Compensation & Benefits
The Analyst - International Compensation & Benefits role is part of the Total Rewards team based in London. This role provides analytical support to the C&B manager for the LATAM & EMEA regions. Activities are associated with the design, delivery, and implementation of Reward programs in support of the business strategies.
- Completes in-depth analysis on regional Reward programs; conducts research, analyses data and identifies trends across Compensation and Benefits programs. Conducts data modeling, cost analysis and produces recommendations to support new initiatives or enhancements to existing plans.
- Translates analysis into creative PowerPoints and dashboards. Develops and delivers training / presentations to educate HR and managers on C&B initiatives.
- Develops engaging communication materials to educate employees about C&B plans and initiatives and ensures information available on the Portal is accurate.
- Supports the benefit renewal process in countries, ensures information about plan changes are tracked centrally and supports the annual benefits budget process.
- Supports International compensation management through the preparation of the annual competitive analysis, carrying out analysis to identify and track trends.
- Supports sales incentive plan management by coordinating across C&B, HR and finance to create target statements, calculate payments and create communication tools.
- Degree educated or Equivalent
- Strong Microsoft excel skills.
- Strong skills MS office, including Power Point.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required, with mathematical aptitude.
- Strong presentation skills - able to clearly communicate complex analysis and tell the story
- Previous experience in Compensation & Benefits preferable.
- HR system experience, with SAP experience preferable
- Strong aptitude for working and being successful in a virtual and culturally diverse team; working effectively through e-mail/teleconferencing.
- Excellent customer service skills exhibiting a high level of professionalism, negotiation and influence, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to prioritize duties and responsibilities to provide a high level of prompt and effective customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage sensitive, confidential issues.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, as well as to develop and deliver presentations.
Paige@kennedypearce.com - 02038460798.