West London, London
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
International Compensation and Benefits Manager
West London | Up to £80,000
My Client are a leading Asset Management firm on the hunt for an International Compensation and Benefits Manager to join their team on a stand-alone basis, liaising with their dynamic HR team permanently.
You will be responsible for the design and management of Compensation & Benefit plans and programmes for a boutique Asset Manager, with 11 offices located in major financial centres around the world.
- Act as lead C&B contact for the allocated client group, operating as a proactive partner for HR Business Partners and business leadership.
- Develop and review C&B plans, policies and processes, making recommendations and managing the implementation of change and/or new initiatives.
- Manage compensation for the client group through providing expert compensation guidance and carrying out executive bench marking and competitive analysis.
- Develop a strong network with entertainment/media industry contacts providing insight into organisation design, commission plan information, and job information.
An incredible firm who invest time in their employees, develop their skill sets and offer intense training programmes. Great exposure internationally and the opportunity to travel to different sites.
- You must have strong experience of International compensation & benefits management, including the design and implementation of new plans and governance of existing plans.
- You must have international experience leading the compensation and benefits programme worldwide.
- Experience working in a financial services environment.