Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£300.00 - £400 per day
6 months ago
Interim Compensation Manager - Global Media company based in Hammersmith
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an extremely well known media firm for an Interim Compensation Manager for an on going position.
This role will be a trusted adviser for the Regional HR Business Partners, local compensation community and local HR across the region, providing advice and guidance on the delivery of C&B initiatives/ policies and processes.
The scope of this role will include project work providing support across C&B initiatives across specific Line of Business'. You will need to be able to work autonomously and work with multiple diverse stakeholders within their own function and wider business.
- Partner with Regional HR Business partners and local HR as an internal consultant on all projects/ initiatives with a C&B or relocation impact
- Work in partnership with equivalent peers in the US offices in order to establish efficient C&B processes which align global initiatives with local practice
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders (which include Regional Business heads, Regional HR Business Partner, WDI Comp, and local HR) to facilitate a true partnership enabling you to engage with and influence these stakeholders accordingly
- Identify, develop/design, gain necessary approval and implement tailored reward solutions within agreed operating frameworks
- Manage the overall delivery of the key compensation cycles for the Region (Merit, bonus, stock), working closely with Regional Business Partners, Local Compensation Community to ensure provision of accurate consolidated regional data
- Act as 'Subject Matter Expert' for identified area: consult and advise local HR during business case development and take forward to Burbank for approval.
- Degree level or equivalent qualification/ experience
- Demonstrable experience in Compensation at manager level
- Proven experience of working in a multi-national, fast-paced, progressive commercial organisations
- Proven experience gained within a US multi-national or similar organisation
- Experience of working with benefits would be highly desirable
- Experience of team management would be highly desirable
- Working experience with compensation & benefits employee data maintenance of an HRIS system (preferably, SAP or workday).
- Proficiency in/knowledge of compensation & benefits consultancy reporting tools and surveys would be an advantage
- Strong numerical and analytical skills is a necessity
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency is essential
- Evidence of having successfully program managed large, complex projects or programs, achieving satisfaction & timeline objectives.
- Specific EMEA experience would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of grasping issues quickly and delivering effective and efficient solutions
- Advanced stakeholder management experience
To see full JD please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org - Interim & Immediately available candidate to apply ONLY as this role is urgent.