£90000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + Flexi-working, SLT, Bonus
12 months ago
Director of International Compensation & Benefits
Up to £95,000
My Client are an International TV Production firm on the hunt for a diligent, experienced and professional Director of Compensation and Benefits to join them on an 18 Month FTC. You must have international experience.
- Act as lead C&B contact for the allocated client group, operating as a proactive partner for HR Business Partners and business leadership.
- Develop and review C&B plans, policies and processes, making recommendations and managing the implementation of change and/or new initiatives.
- Provide leadership and expert guidance to the C&B teams, ensuring priorities and initiatives are driven to successful completion in the regions and that the team provides expert partnership to People & Culture and the Business.
- Lead the implementation of a new Benefits system for 20 countries Internationally and support the increased automation for 15 out of scope countries.
- Offering a range of benefits from flexible working (2 days from home and flexi-hours in the office), on-site restaurants and subsidised lunches, incredible Summer / Christmas parties, season ticket loans and incredible bonuses.
- They offer phenomenal training programmes and a friendly working environment.
The successful Compensation & Benefits Director will have:
- Strong in both Compensation and Benefits
- International experience - this is a MUST
- Experience managing a team
- Experience managing the implementation of a system is important
- Strong communication skills that engage.