City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Great Benefits!
10 days ago
£50,000 to £55,000
City of London
My client - a boutique Investment house based in the City are now looking for an experienced Compliance professional to join their thriving organisation.
You must have previous Compliance experience ideally gained from a Stockbroking/Financial Services/Investment environment.
Your duties will include -
- Act as the compliance contact for the business
- Assist with the general development and maintenance of compliance policies and processes
- Deliver compliance reports, as required
- Work with the CO to interpret regulatory developments affecting the business
- Assist in the delivery of the Compliance Monitoring Plan
Experience/Skills required -
- Educated to degree level and a minimum of three years' experience of compliance - ideally gained from a Stockbroking/Financial Services/Investment environment
- Relevant professional qualifications or progression towards such
- Ability to deliver projects and assignments to deadlines
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
- Additional language skills are an advantage but not essential
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!