£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Conference and Events Organiser, 12month FTC
My client are a subscription magazine membership body based in the heart of central London, looking for a Conference and Events Organiser to join them on a 12month FTC to cover a maternity cover.
As the Conference and Events Organiser you will be responsible for the planning and co-ordination of all events and conferences.
All events and conferences will be UK based and range from 1 day to 3 days events.
Occasions, travel/ nights away from home and work outside of contracted hours will be required.
Technical events will include "call for papers" experience of this is preferred.
- Develop and maintain close partnerships with Conference Organising Committees through regular contact and attendance at organising committee meetings to provide feedback, advice and support
- Working with the organisation and delivery of the Starpack awards programme
- Sourcing and coordination of venue hire, catering, accommodation, exhibition services and AV
- Organising and management online and paper abstract and presentation submissions
- Collating and producing conference proceedings publications in print and electronic form
- Creating event promotional material (in association with Design Team)
- Promotion of events and activity via digital communication and social media
- Creation and maintenance of conference websites on both the website and Eventsforce event management system
- Creation of online registration forms
- Publishing conference presentations online
- Registration and delegate organisation
- Invoice administration
- Support and attendance for events organised by other team members will be necessary