£55000 - £60000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Benefits
6 months ago
A global retail brand in West London are searching for a Consolidations Accountant to join their growing team.
The business is rapidly growing and after some changes in their finance function are looking for someone with strong consolidations experience and a desire to work in a leading household name.
Duties of the role include:
- Group Consolidations under IFRS on a quarterly basis
- Preparing audit fee allocations across a number of entities
- Responding to auditor queries on half-year and annual consolidations
- Assisting the team in development of the consolidation model
- Good understanding of Derivative valuation posting, Financing flows, forex impact in group accounts, Share based payments;
- Assisting with maintenance of software
The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified with strong consolidations experience across multiple entities and a strong working knowledge of IFRS. On offer is a generous salary of £60,000 a 10% bonus and a range of additional benefits including significant retail discounts!
Apply below to discuss this fantastic opportunity!