City of London, London
Up to £30000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working for our client as a Content Marketing Coordinator for a FOREX trading company. They are looking for someone to join their dynamic team based in the city of London. As Content Marketing Coordinator, you will be reporting to the Content Manager working with the entire marketing team to develop engaging content to suit the client's audience.
The perfect candidate will have a background and passion for financial services, marketing and creating engaging content.
- Write and edit compelling content to build brand awareness and generate demand in different markets.
- Content briefing - Creating thorough briefs for agencies, external contractors, and in-house team members.
- Content optimization - Create reports and use data to optimize content to serve project goals.
- Assist with PR content creation and events/webinar activities.
- Optimize content according to SEO principles.
- Ensure compliance with the regional regulatory bodies.
- Be a brand guardian ensuring all output is consistently on brand voice, style and tone.
- Experience in a similar role in Finance/Forex
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Creative mindset with an understanding of how to communicate verbally and visually and bring ideas to life in a variety of mediums.
- Understanding the core mechanics of B2C marketing and sales
- Project coordination - Managing multiple stakeholders and activities to a deadline.
- PR experience - Understanding what content works well to promote a business in the press.
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus.