West End, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + ftc
15 days ago
A leading Investment Management business is looking for a qualified accountant to join their finance team on a contract basis. You will need to have experience of working in the Investment Management sector to be considered.
This highly commercial role will require a combination of a strong technical accounting skillset, specifically with knowledge of fund accounting, as well as strong communication skills. Reporting directly to the CFO, this role also has excellent career progression prospects along with exciting learning and development opportunities by having exposure to the most senior members of the business.
You will need to be a qualified accountant, preferably from a leading practice background, with subsequent post qualified Financial Services industry experience to be considered:
- Acting as a key point of contact within the business for all relevant funds
- Managing day-to-day finance operations including management accounting, NAV calculations, Audit, Tax
- Due diligence and analysis
- Management of junior team members
- Driving business improvements where appropriate
- Project work as required
- Qualified Accountant
- Financial Services background
- Fund experience would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills