£120 - £140 per day
10 months ago
3/6 months plus
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Communications Manager to work with this membership association on an interim basis whilst they recruit for a permanent member of staff . You will bring your expertise to lead the planning and delivery of current communications priorities and maintain the content plan for 2021. By managing the team of two with their day to day operations in producing monthly publication of their membership magazine and weekly email bulletins, you will develop and implement communication plans to increase the engagement activity across member-facing channels
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the delivery to agreed editorial standards and schedules of member-facing content across a range of channels, including magazine (print and digital) and email bulletins.
- Lead the development and implementation of communications plans
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a content plan that helps coordinate corporate communications and engagement activity across member-facing channels.
- Project Manage editorial developments relating to member-facing communications.
- Write original content and edit and check content contributed by others as required.
- Manage and report on expenditure against the assigned budget, ensuring value for money is achieved for members.
- Degree education or equivalent through experience
- Preferably a relevant Marketing / PR / Strategic communications qualification or accreditation
- Previous print and digital corporate communications editorial experience is a must as is the ability to lead on planning, commissioning and editing effect content
- Be able to develop operational plans to deliver corporate strategy
- Ability to write engaging and influential copy
- Good MS Office skills and preferably experience with Adobe
- Previous experience of working with a membership organisation is essential
- Previous health sector knowledge would be an advantage
Day Rate: from £125 - £140
Location : To work from home and flexibility to work at their Central London office when required and offices are open
Duration: 3 - 6 months (whilst recruiting for a permanent member of staff)