City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + 30% bonus
A leading investor and asset management business that focuses on long term investments. The firm have grown year on year and are hiring due to expansion. They have a fast paced and dynamic working environment and have the opportunity to contribute to high profile transactions with direct exposure to the board.
Liaising with the investment team and external advisors you will review financial and tax due diligence, review financial models including cash flows/financial projections to support transactions and investigating optimisation and restructuring opportunities.
- Financial due diligence of new target investments
- Financial appraisal of target investments
- Tax structuring of investments and holding structures
- Optimising investment structures
- Developing strategies to optimise returns from existing assets and investment opportunities
- Business partnering to wider business, providing financial expertise, review and structuring advice to the deal teams
- Review of fund flows for acquisitions
- Review and interrogate financial models
You will have qualified in ACA/CA and have M&A, Deals, Corporate Finance or Transaction Services (or similar). You can also come from Tax structuring background.
Strong modelling, valuation and presentation skills are also required.