City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + pension, healthcare & bonus
23 days ago
A Tier 1 International Bank is recruiting for a Corporate Finance associate director. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Head of Corporate Finance.
As a Corporate Finance associate director, you will be responsible for:
- Assist the senior team bankers in all marketing activities and financial analysis
- Prepare financial models and presentations for marketing and execution purposes
- Model cash flows / financial projections to support transactions
- Assist in the execution of mandates
- Prepare mandate proposals, mandate letters and other transaction documentation
- Ensure database of transaction and trading comparables are maintained and up-to-date
- Prepare call memos and input for client fact sheets and other team records
- Attend relevant meetings, industry conferences, and training sessions
- Adhere to all Compliance regulations and confidentiality policies
- ACA/CFA Qualified
- Transactions/ corporate finance background
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering 25-35% bonus plus a generous benefits package.