City of London, London
£25000 - £27000 per annum
8 months ago
Our Client, a Fund Manager in Infrastructure, based in the City of London, are looking for a Finance Assistant to be a key member of the Corporate Finance team. This is an exciting role within a fast-growing, successful business and has significant potential to grow with the company. Offering full study support, this is the perfect opportunity for a 2020 graduate, looking for a structured development route.
- Processing and posting of payments and expenses;
- Raising and posting of deal/ project related sales invoices / intra-group recharges and cash receipts;
- Monitoring receivables and highlighting recoverability issues;
- Monitoring of aged debtors and creditor for balances relating to designated Funds;
- Assist with the reconciliation of other Group balances relating to designated Funds
- Resolving ad-hoc project queries.
- Daily cash review to ensure sufficient cash for various payment commitments;
- Performing regular bank reconciliations;
- Posting all cash payments and receipts to the accounting system.
- Review of all VAT allocation of all invoices;
- Reconciliation of VAT control accounts on Sun;
- Timely payment and posting of VAT payable;
- Assist in the preparation of year-end audit files and financial statements;
- Assist with compiling supporting documents for year-end audits.
- Strong degree level, A levels and GCSE's
- Studying towards Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA, CIMA)
- Quick learner, with confidence to work independently and efficiently
- Diligent work ethic and ability to prioritise the processing of large volumes of transactions
- Strong excel skills and keen attention to detail
- Team player with excellent organisational skills
- Good telephone manner and written skills