£55000 - £65000 per annum
11 months ago
Leading FX & Payments company based in the Docklands, are looking to hire a new Corporate Marketing Manager to join their rapidly expanding business. As Corporate Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for executing the company's marketing plan. With the support of the Group Marketing Director, this will include the delivery of the required commercial expectations, supporting business development teams and optimising channels and campaigns.
Main responsibilities of the Corporate Marketing Manager will include:
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns (both offline and online) from concept to execution based on business objectives.
- Develop clear, compelling content to support campaign interaction points: email, landing pages, advertising, event messaging, online and offline campaigns
- Design and drive ongoing multi-channel and multi-touch inbound marketing and lead nurturing campaigns that feed the sales funnel.
- Develop and executed against short and long-term campaign roadmaps and strategies
- Create programs and testing/optimizing using marketing automation platforms
- Ongoing campaign optimization; including ad, landing page testing and, execution and analysis of A/B tests
- Forecast, measure and analyse the impact of programs on sales cycles; monitor reports and dashboards to demonstrate progress toward goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Business Development and Technology
- Drive continuous evaluation of campaigns effectiveness to identify improvement areas and KPI & target fulfilment
- Creation and updating of sales collateral for the business development team.
What we're looking for:
- 5yrs + B2B marketing experience ideally in the financial services or payments sector.
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful individual
- Proven success in delivering demand generation campaigns for B2B audiences.
- Proven multi-channel experience in including digital acquisition, partnership marketing and sales enablement.
- Excellent attention to detail and copywriting skills with excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to analyse data to drive marketing campaign effectiveness
- Project and event management experience.
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing software like Microsoft Dynamics, MailChimp or similar.
- Experience of executing social media campaigns both organic and paid (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proven experience with Google Analytics.
- Good understanding of the financial service and the payments industry