Corporation Tax Senior Manager
- Posted 20 February 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameJoanna Engel
Are you a CTA and/or ACA qualified Corporation Tax specialist, looking to progress your career in a rapidly growing organisation ? The Corporation Tax Senior Manager would be collaborating with clients that range from big corporates, renewable energy innovators, investors in film and media, to smaller owner managed businesses, which sets this Organisation apart from others.
This Organisation prides themselves in putting their clients first and enabling their team with the latest technology to help them deliver a quality service. If you are an ambitious individual with a great attitude and are ready for a new challenge the Corporation Tax Senior Manager role would take their rapidly growing tax team to the next level.
Duties of the Corporation Tax Senior Manager include:
- Taking ownership of and responsibility for all aspects of servicing your own portfolio of client work-including tax advisory projects and overseeing Corporation Tax compliance services.
- Taking the lead in advisory projects and working with the Tax Partner to support clients effectively; from initial opportunity through to implementation.
- Demonstrating your deep Corporation Tax technical knowledge, approaching expert level skill and experience in your area/(s) of specialism and proactively staying current with technical developments.
- Advising clients and internal stakeholders on current tax technical issues and developments, including provision of team training.
- Coaching and supervising team members from both a workflow and developmental perspective.
- Seeking out ways to innovate/enhance processes and drive efficiencies to benefit our clients, the tax team, and the wider firm.
- Being commercially minded in managing projects and client deliverables and identifying opportunities for delivering additional value for our clients.
Requirements for the Corporation Tax Senior Manager include:
- CTA and/or ACA (or equivalent) qualification, ideally with 5+ years post qualification experience at a busy forward-thinking firm.
- Educated up to degree level, or ATT qualified for a school leaver.
- Motivated by providing exceptional client service and producing deliverables of the highest quality.
- Excellent communication skills; able to develop trusted long-term relationships with clients.
- Proven ability in coaching and developing Managers/Assistant Managers and skilled at delegating work effectively.
- Positive and resilient with the personal skills and impact to inspire and help lead a growing team.