City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
14 days ago
Our client, an International Bank based in the City of London are looking to recruit a Credit Administrator to join their expanding Credit Administration Department.
Principal Purpose of the role, includes;
- Assessing operational feasibility of Corporate loan documents.
- Facility on-boarding and pre disbursement checks.
- Handle administration of agency cases and security agent's role.
- Handle loan administration in the system.
Other responsibilities of the Credit Administrator will include;
- Assessing the operational feasibility of corporate loan documents including but not limited to Facility agreement, Silent sub participations, Agency documents, Secondary Trades and Security Agent's role.
- Ensure that the minimum requirements for drawdown are achieved prior to disbursement (i.e. facility agreement and term sheets are executed, credit approval is in place, Conditions Precedents are satisfied and utilisation requests are valid).
- Meticulous on boarding of Facilities both on the Banks in house system and Banks internal drives.
- Successful and timely co-ordination between front office, credit and back office to ensure timely disbursements of all facilities.
- Handing over loans to the loan admin team for post disbursement operational activities.
- Process agency business, writing of agency and security agency procedures.
- Verification of Pricing letter, Payment Memos.
- Assist with archiving and housekeeping of facility documentation.
- Work as a back up to the loan administration team with full understanding of Agency, Bilateral and Syndicated processing procedures.
- Monitor and escalate late payments to Line Managers and front office. Assist in the resolution of late payments issues.
- Perform periodic reconciliation of various inter-departmental systems for both on-balance sheet and off-balance sheet assets.
- Proactively suggest processing improvements, highlight data quality or procedural issues.
- Other functions, as may be required from time to time, to assist the Head of Department.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience & skills;
- Experience of working on Agency and Secondary loans;
- Have experience of working in similar sized bank and in a manual environment;
- Conscientious approach with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Ability to deliver under strict deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and quality;
- Effective workload prioritization;
- Good team-worker;
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal;
- System skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word to intermediate/advanced level;