West End, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a prestigious International Bank based in the West End of London are looking to recruit a Credit Analyst.
Main responsibilities of the Credit Analyst will include;
- Focus on Credit Analysis, investigating key issues and recommendations on credits. Position will involve generating reports, writing credits and evaluating each credit on its own merits.
- The responsibility to form a view on credit aspects and structures.
- Presentation to London Credit Authorities on credit proposals.
- Reach out to the various external participants and internal departments of the bank to ensure all checks are undertaken and full information is complete and accurate.
- Ensure all annual credit reviews on private banking loans are undertaken and submitted on time.
- Manage the list of outstanding proposals and reviews; work on transactions on a priority basis.
- Provide assistance where required to Senior Corporate Banking Officer on corporate credit analysis and other credit matters.
- Provide assistance on credit training of other staff.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- Credit skills and strong attention to details when writing credit reports.
- Previous banking experience with knowledge of Credit support function.
- Experience as a Credit Analyst within Mortgage & Corporate lending function.
- Good understanding of UK commercial and residential property - an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative, without the need for close supervision.