£23000 - £25000 per annum
14 days ago
This fast paced manufacturing organisation which is rapidly expanding is seeking an experienced Credit Officer to join its team. Based in North east London this is a great perm role with a limited notice period start.
This company is an obvious leader in its field and the team is lead by a great Manager. This high volume role will provide you with variety and a fast-paced exciting environment.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for an large accounts receivable ledger, or a number of accounts receivable ledgers
- Daily following up of outstanding debtors invoices
- Registering Credit Issues
- End of month debtors statements
- Liaising with Key Internal and External stakeholders
- Capturing bank account receipts for customers payments received
- Data entry into accounting system on a timely basis.
- Collection of money by way of telephone and reminder / overdue notices
- To answer accounts queries and to provide accurate information to customers in relation to their accounts financial status
- Reconcile customer accounts and assist Customer Service in resolution of disputed accounts
- Sending of correspondence to customers where required in the collection process of outstanding invoices
- Any other duties assigned by Management that might arise from time to time
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous credit/collections experience within a high volume environment and a stable history is a must
- Accounts Receivable experience
- Excellent PC skills including a high data entry speed
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken
- A can do attitude
- A sense of urgency
- Professional presentation
This is a fantastic role that pays well within a successful team. If you are passionate about Credit and want to be mentored through the next stage of your career, then this role is for you.