North London, London
£24000 - £28000 per annum
CC - JN_1631029993
about 1 month ago
Join one of the UK's largest independent distributor of bathrooms, showers and plumbing products. As a Credit Controller you will be reporting to the Credit Control Manager and assisting with the day to day tasks of the administration. You will be actively chasing an assigned portfolio of Customer accounts and ensuring cash collection in order to achieve targets.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities as a Credit Controller
- Effectively chase all Customers within your dedicated portfolio of accounts to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximize cash receipts.
- Review assessments of the credit worthiness of prospective and the existing customers in accordance with corporate policies and risk management strategy - monitoring alerts/changes.
- Maintaining contact with customers to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Setting up new customers and dealing with account application queries.
- Assisting Credit Control Manager with any ad-hoc task as required.
- Provide support within the department as and when required.
Knowledge, skills and Experience
- Hold A-C grade in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Proven experience in a Finance team - with credit control background.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal. Confident, Committed and hard working.
- Professional and friendly attitude to customers and staff.
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent team-player with experience working under pressure.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, conscientious and enthusiastic.
£24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
40 hours per week contracted.