West End, London
£250.00 - £300.00 per annum
14 days ago
About the Company
KennedyPearce are excited to be partnering with a growing healthcare business who are currently undergoing both a huge growth period as well as an exciting Global restructure. Reporting to the Finance Director, the interim Credit Manager will be responsible for managing and guiding a team with national exposure.
Are you personable and customer focused with strong Credit Management, MS Dynamics systems and team leadership experience?
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will lead and oversee the daily operations of the Credit Management function with a focus on management of payment collections, including from designated Key Accounts, and minimising Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and bad and doubtful debts.
- Providing expertise and guidance to members of the experienced, team.
- Deliver excellent customer service to clients and internal departments.
- Achieving and maintaining pricing control to facilitate profitable service level agreements.
- Overseeing receipt of timely payments from customers keeping low DSO days and stringent control on doubtful debts.
- Overseeing the management of client records on the database, including customer master records and processing of new accounts.
- Working closely with the Sales and Customer Care teams to understand and resolve escalated customer account issues.
- Actively reviewing and suggesting improvements to existing systems and processes.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 7 - 10 years leading the Credit Management or Accounts Receivable function.
- Strong MS Dynamics experience
- Government contract experience would be beneficial
- A 'can do attitude' and ability to build relationships across different levels of the business.
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and also contribute to team objectives.