Credit Risk & Enterprise Risk AVP (Assistant Vice President)
- Posted 18 May 2023
- Salary £90000 - £108000 per annum + bonus, pension, 2 days wfh and more.
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking Operations
- ReferenceEMJ - AVP - CR&ER_1684435087
- Contact NameEbony James
Are you an ambitious Credit Risk professional with at least 6 years' of experience within the banking sector?
Do you have a proactive approach to risk, and proven experience with both Credit Risk and Enterprise Risk reporting?
I'm exclusively representing one of the world's largest Middle Eastern banks, with a vast range of bespoke products, with their Enterprise & Credit Risk AVP hire within the UK office.
Offering a competitive base salary up to £108K, discretionary bonus, 10% non-contributory pension, 25 days holiday and 2 days flexible home working,
Also, an exciting opportunity to bring creativity and add your own stamp in a senior position.
You will ideally be or have…
- A senior Credit / Enterprise Risk professional with practical experience of reporting, attending committee meetings and engaging with stakeholders at all levels across the business including board level.
- Ideally, at least 6 years of risk experience within an international bank.
- A strong people manager with passion for risk management, who enjoys getting involved in both strategic and transactional elements of the role.
In return you will be in a supported in an inclusive environment and have an opportunity to progress and develop your risk career in a unique role.
If this sounds like you, or someone you could kindly recommend from your excellent network, please reach out to me today for more details!