City of London, London
Up to £30000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Up to £30,000 & excellent comissions.
My Client are a Global Foreign Exchange firm, looking to hire a CRM Executive This role is based in the heart of the City of London but offering remote working.
The ideal candidate must have Salesforce experience.
You will execute and support their CRM activities across Europe, South America & Middle East territories.
Key Responsibilities as CRM Executive:
- Manage customer databases, segmentation and data protection preferences to effectively manage CRM activity and create personalised and automated marketing campaigns
- Build relevant newsletter, lifecycle, abandonment and automated trigger journey campaigns based on data analysis
- Create and monitor behavioural segments of our customers and create campaigns
- Develop leads and prospects into customers
- Develop SMS and retargeting campaigns
- Ensures all communications with the customer or prospect use optimal marketing messages and branding
- Work closely with CRM Manager and rest of marketing team, to plan and develop ideas for content, imagery, and graphics
- Constantly tests and monitors CRM campaigns to improve KPIs
Skills & Experience of the CRM Executive:
- Financial Services experience
- 1-2 years strong CRM experience
- Experience using Marketing Cloud
- Experience using Salesforce
- HTML coding experience advantageous
Perks of working here as a CRM Executive:
- Incredible development and progression programmes
- Flexible working (working from home, flexi-time)
- High-end benefits and bonuses