£22000 - £23000 per annum + Great Benefits!
15 days ago
Customer Services Executive
(MUST be fluent in written and spoken English AND Spanish)
Monday to Sunday, 5 days a week
Shifts - 6am-3pm, 7am-4pm, 8am-5pm and 11am-8pm
My client, a leading Global Financial Services company are looking for a bilingual Customer Service professional to manage queries and provide general support to clients over the phone, email and live chat.
You will have at least 1 year's Customer Service experience gained from a call centre, retail, reception or cashiering.
- Advising customers on products and offers
- Resolution of customer queries
- Screening and verifying customer's identification
- Reviewing transactions and identifying suspicious activities
- Reporting and escalating suspicious activities to the relevant departments
- Monitor and make decision on transactions
The successful Customer Services Executive will have the following experience/skills:
- Fluent in written/spoken English and Spanish
- At least 1-year experience in a Customer Service role
- Exceptional communication skills
- Flexible and able to work as part of a shift rotation basis
What's in it for you:
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions.
- Private medical and dental care plans.
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years.
- Free breakfast and fruit every day
- No formal dress code
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen.
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!