£30000 - £31000 per annum + Great Benefits!
11 months ago
Customer Service Manager
Monday to Sunday, 5 days a week
Shifts - 6am-3pm, 7am-4pm, 8am-5pm and 11am-8pm
My client, a leading Global Financial Services company are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to manage and supervise their customer service team, ensuring the team is run effectively.
You will have at least 2 years' experience in managing/supervising customer service staff - gained from a call centre, retail, reception or cashiering environment.
- Monitor, report, and manage team performance
- Take part in the recruitment, induction, and training of team members
- Frequently coach and train and give feedback to the agents in your team
- Handle escalated customers' complaints either by phone or email
- Provide day-to-day supervision of the staff including supervising break times
- Ensure customer queries - via all channels - and transactions are resolved efficiently
- Scheduling of shifts for customer service team
The successful Customer Service Manager will have the following experience/skills:
- Proven experience of managing a customer service team
- Minimum 3-5 years people leadership experience
- Have strong planning, organisational and time management skills
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Exceptional communication skills
- Flexible and able to work as part of a shift rotation basis
What's in it for you:
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions.
- Private medical and dental care plans.
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years.
- Free breakfast and fruit every day
- No formal dress code
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen.
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!