City of London, London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Plus Benefits
about 1 month ago
My Client who are an FX Client based in the heart of the City are looking to hire a Client Services Administrator who speak fluent Portuguese or Spanish to join their growing team.
Ideal candidate would have worked within Financial Services previously but MUST speak Portuguese or Spanish
Hours of work: 9am - 6pm
Duties as a Client Services Administrator:
- Administrative duties including account set-up, paperwork and filing
- Assisting with Account Management checks
- Providing professional support to clients and partners
- Monitoring and handling client queries in support inbox
- Provide reports with the support of internal systems to clients or other departments
- Assist clients with the deposit and withdrawal process and provide guidance on payment systems
- Dealing with chargebacks
- Administrative Salesforce duties
- Report any potential issues for client facing technology using the monday.com system.
- Providing assistance to the Compliance Department and other executives for preparing regulatory reports and any other administration
Requirements of the Client Services Administrator:
- Establish and maintain a good & professional relationship with clients, colleagues and partners.
- Ensure you pay attention to detail in all aspects of the role
- Be diligent in keeping on top of support functions, in a timely and professional manner.
Perks of working for this firm:
- Agile / Flexible working
- Progression programmes
- Friendly, fun and sociable team
- Benefits and bonuses