East London, London
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + Benefits
3 months ago
Customer Services Development Manager
I am currently recruiting for a customer servies Development manager for a well esablished financial service client backed in Canary Wharf. The ideal candidate will be responsible for promoting and developing the customer customer systems which will involve the implementation of CHAPs this year.
- Oversee the implementation of CHAPs for Customer Relations putting in place all Processes and Procedures.
- Successfully set up the CHAPs help desk ensuring that the management and resourcing of it is in place.
- Become a focal point of contact for the Bank in a professional and reliable manner.
- Analyse, resolve and process all systems data, static data and product configuration accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure Conditions Precedent are met before undertaking any static data, system data or related work and according to internal procedures.
- Work and liaise with other departments within the Bank in a courteous and professional manner to ensure that outstanding matters are resolved and that the development of the Bank continues smoothly.
- Identify issues that impact on the customer experience bringing these issues to the attention of the Senior Manager Customer Relations and Bank IT. Work to resolve these with remedial action plans.
- Be the Product Manager for Customer Deposits, promote the Product, take instructions for new deposits, ensure deposits maturing are repaid, keep records where required for reconciliation purposes.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Financial Services with strong knowledge of employee facing systems for static and systems data.
- Experience in start-up positions for new products and their subsequent development.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong tenacity with problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills. The ability to multitask, work effectively and to strict deadlines.
- Customer focused; proven ability to understand the customer experience.
- internal and external stakeholder management.
- IT skills; Microsoft Office and various proprietary systems
For more information please get in contact immediately with Shane at KennedyPearce