City of London, London
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
5 months ago
City of London
My Client are a leading Professional Services business based in the heart of the City of London. Due to rapid expansion within their Marketing and Business Development teams they need a system expert who is accurate, conscientious, and analytical, with excellent communication skills, but is also able to think of creative ways of achieving solutions to data-related problems.
Using our CRM system, the internet, databases and Excel, the Data Assistant will work through varied tasks passed on from the CRM Manager.
These tasks may involve completing missing information using their thorough research skills, sourcing new lists based on given criteria, manually entering contacts, responding to emails, creating reports or running thorough data comparisons using Excel.
Responsibilities of the CRM / Data Assistant:
- Assisting with the cleansing of existing data in the firm's CRM software.
- Creating reports to identify missing or incorrect data
- Researching organisations and individuals online and via software applications to source new lists and enrich existing CRM data.
- Updating the CRM software with changes and new data in bulk or via manual data entry where appropriate.
- Using initiative to identify incorrect data on an ad hoc basis, then contacting internal colleagues to locate the correct data.
- Cleansing new lists to enable the PD and Sales team to target prospects.
- Merging duplications within the CRM system
Requirements of the CRM / Data Assistant
- 1 years+ experience in a similar role
- Relevant Degree
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good understanding of databases and spread sheets
- Experience of working with a CRM system
- Experience of doing data comparisons using spread sheets of large datasets
- Should be analytically minded