City of London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Data Visulisation (Qlik) Developer
Location: City Of London
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + lots of benefits.
I am currently recruiting for a Data Visualisation Developer for one of my amazing media based clients based in London. The ideal candidate will have extensive Qlik sense or QlikView development experience working on reports and applications which have has a positive improvment on the business.
- Stakeholder management to understand business requirements
- Translate business requirements into data modelling/scripting and Qlik front end development specifications.
- Extract data from multiple sources and transform the data to create efficient Qlik data models.
- Develop Qlik Sense applications over complete agile development lifecycle.
- Design, build, deploy, schedule and maintain report templates created via NPrinting
- Perform unit testing and data quality assurance checks on new or enhanced applications
- Utilise Qlik Capability API, Qlik Visualisation API and Qlik Engine API to build bespoke extensions and embed Qlik objects into existing web applications
- Manage platform security rules, custom properties, license allocation via Qlik Sense Management Console.
Essential Skill Requirements:
- At least 1 -2 years working with Qlik Sense or QlikView 11 and above to produce optimised Qlik reports/applications delivered within time and budget constraints to high professional customer facing standards
- To have or be working towards at least one of following certifications
- Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification
- Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification
- Qlik Sense Business Analyst Qualification
- Proven experience in the following:
- Advanced Qlik Calculations, Variables and Set Analysis
- Advanced Qlik Front End Development and Data Visualisation techniques
- Advanced Qlik Scripting and Dimensional Data Modelling
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Hands on experience working with relational databases (SQL Server) and T-SQL
- Ownership of end to end application development from initial requirements gathering to development, user acceptance testing, deployment and iterative improvements
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling) and data mining
- Advanced use of Excel to replicate existing excel based reports into Qlik Sense
- Numerical degree
If you would like more information please get in contact with Shane White NOW!