£19.0000 - £21.00 per hour + plus holiday pay
3 months ago
An experienced Database Coordinator/Manager is required for this international charity.
Reporting to the Director of Fundraising you will be required to compile mailing lists for direct mailings, appeals, whilst ensuring that mailing preferences of recipients are adhered to.
To support teams by bulk loading data to the database. Record and track Gift Aid information to ensure details are correct for HMRC. Managing Gift Aid claims with HMRC and ensure Gift Aid opportunities are maximised.
- To manage the back-office coding of all third party payment and data acquisition platforms, and the use of any externally managed APIs
- To ensure accuracy and integrity of records on our database, Donorflex. To maintain procedures and systems that improve the efficiency and data entry of the database in line with best practice and user requirements.
- To document any new processes and maintain process documentation
- To work closely with finance and the Supporter Care team to manage the inputting of income onto our database, and reconciliation with the accounts system, SAGE 200
Experience & Skills required
- Previous experience of managing a CRM database within a charity is essential
- Experience working in and supporting CMS, online fundraising, dotDigital and digital marketing tools
- Experience of managing the interface between a CRM system and an accounts system
- Experience of providing CRM support to an organisation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Able to receive and convey information clearly, and tailor communication according to the needs and knowledge of the audience.
- Ability to use SQL and Access Database to interrogate and report on data, and to load and extract data from the database is desirable
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge. Good working knowledge of other MS Office packages
- Knowledge of data protection principles and legislation, in particular GDPR
Hourly Rate £19.00 - £21.00 per hour plus holiday pay (PAYE)
Location: Working from home (some attendance in the London office will be required)
Duration: ongoing (whilst recruiting permanently)