City of London, London
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My Client who are a Major player within the Foreign Exchange World are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive. They have a Global presence, but this role will be based in their stunning office in the heart of the City but offering agile working.
About this role:
You'll execute and support paid marketing activities across European, South America & African territories. We're looking for a candidate with in-market experience who is comfortable juggling multiple priorities at once, who can bring experience of the right mix of paid marketing channels to utilise within the different countries and who will be key in identifying areas of opportunity to achieve growth goals.
- Manage their ongoing marketing campaigns by working with local offices and suppliers
- Deliver regular campaign analysis drawing on relevant reports including (but not limited to) Google Analytics, email data, campaign metrics KPI reports and social data analysis. Analyse campaign activity and ensure lessons learnt are applied to future campaigns.3
- Work with the web team to enhance the webpages and actively monitor and improve SEO performance
- Manage and develop all campaign elements including but not limited to ads, PPC campaigns, blogs, infographics, print, events, sponsorship, CRM, email communications, video, social media and SEO optimisation, utilising internal and external resources as appropriate
- Manage CMS for the company websites, updating content across all pages, liaising with the development team to make sure legal and risk warnings are up to date, regularly testing the site to maintain best practise and more
- Uncover trends and share relevant insight with the marketing team and stakeholders
- Optimise company website
- Support marketing colleagues to best support revenue generating campaigns and other promotional activity.
- Support marketing team with the ongoing development of our social media strategy.
- Support the Marketing Manager in all channels where necessary.
- Maintain excellent communications with the organisation's external partners and suppliers, and across internal departments both in the UK and in global offices.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in using WordPress
- Experience with Google Analytics and Salesforce