£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
FTC - Permanent
Westminster, Central London
The ideal company will hav experience in Energy / Oil & Gas / Commodities etc.
My Client are an international Energy provider based in the heart of Central London in cool, quirky offices. They are looking for an innovative and creative Digital Marketing Manager to join their team on a temp - perm basis.
The role will be responsible for the ownership of all digital activities and management of all marketing channels.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Developing and managing overall digital marketing strategies to implement and execute using ROI and KPIs
- Planning and implementation of digital marketing campaigns
- Establishing targets and manage budgets across campaigns and promotional activities
- Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns to improve performance and identify what works best
- Monitoring all digital marketing activities and optimise and report on all KPIs
- Maintain marketing and content calendars
- Content writing
Experience the Digital Marketing Manager must have:
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Commerce or relevant business field
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in digital marketing
- Energy industry knowledge or other relevant background is highly desirable but not essential
- Experience in digital marketing of high-tech products/services would be beneficial
- Experience with Canva, Mailchimp or other marketing applications highly regarded
Perks of working for this business as a Digital Marketing Manager:
- Incredible internal progression programmes
- A diligent, friendly and supportive team
- Flexibility / agile working
- Awesome benefits and bonuses!