£55000 - £60000 per annum
7 months ago
Established and leading Foreign Exchange & International Payments company, are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to help then in the next phase of their growth journey.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be an important member of the Group Marketing team and a key individual in continuing transformation to a digital, technology led organisation. With the support of the Group Marketing Director, you will be responsible for delivering the digital marketing plan and commercial expectations thereof, owning and optimising the group portfolio websites and delivering a best in class web-based customer journey amongst other digital marketing activities.
You need to be passionate about customer centric user journeys and have a hunger for continuously improving all aspects of the digital journey. Reporting to the Group Marketing Director your responsibilities will include planning, executing and optimising the Group digital marketing plan.
An SEO expert who understands the commercial value of driving relevant and engaging content to key customer profiles with an analytical mindset to provide effective ROI measures and reporting on digital activity.
You will also ensure the Group realise the power of CRM systems and automated workflows to increase customer engagement, driving value throughout the funnel and customer lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of Digital marketing experience and be familiar with the financial services and payments industry.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager will include:
- Plan and execute digital marketing activity, including SEO, marketing automation, email, social media and CRO
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on insights
- Ownership of Conversion Optimisation programme - structure, measurement and development
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners as and when required
- Manage and develop the marketing automation function to achieve improved funnel conversion.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Establish and develop a sophisticated affiliate marketing programme
What we're looking for:
- 7yrs + Digital marketing management experience ideally in the financial services or payments sector.
- Experience in running conversion optimisation programmes, including website and landing page optimisation and MVT experiments
- Strong expertise in SEO and content creation
- Experience in both B2B and B2C digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, VWO, SEMRush, WebTrends).
- Ability to analyse data to drive marketing campaign creation with a good understanding of reporting and segmentation.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing software specifically Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience of executing social media campaigns both organic and paid (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
- Experience in working with and briefing creative teams.
- Good understanding of the financial service and the payments industry
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development would be beneficial