£35000 - £40000 per annum
2 months ago
Digital Web Editor £40,000 City of London
Our Client is a global FX firm based in the heart of the City, looking for a Web Editor to support the Marketing Team in using the CMS (Hubspot), designing and creating new areas to house 'hubs' of content, and supporting digital projects. This is an ideal opportunity for somebody to develop into a key member of their team as they progress and grow.
Main activities and responsibilities
- Use of Hubspot on a daily basis
- You will be populating new pages on Hubspot
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to set up lead generation campaigns including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimisation, analysis and reporting.
- Working with media partners and setting up lead generation, conversion funnel and branding campaigns.
- Able to develop end to end optimisation testing processes, data driven mind set with A/B testing and optimisation skills.
- Working alongside the wider marketing team to develop content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages.
- Analytical reporting of our digital marketing activity, working towards monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
Hubspot background is a must
You must understand how offline content can be populated on Hubspot and the requirements
The right candidate will be the "Hubspot champion"