£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + pro rata
3 months ago
6 months +
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Diversity and Inclusion Advisor to work for this high profile global brand.
My client is committed to being rich in diversity and inclusion and in attracting talent from all backgrounds, ensuring a creative working environment.
The right candidate would lead the delivery, take ownership and influence people initiatives, with D&I projects. Working with the People Experience Team, you will join the HR team supporting creative and commercial group
As an ambassador for D&I you will collate and analyse data to ensure diversity and inclusion is embedded into the whole of the company
Partnering with the Learning & Development team in creating and delivering inclusive training programmes and workshops
- Showing initiative and creativity in your approach to deliver goals
- Developing and building trusted partnerships
- Acting as an Advisor on operational D&I issues at employee and manager levels through the full People Experience lifecycle
- Collaborating with centres of excellence to help support the successful delivery of all annual processes
- Building strong relevant internal and external diversity networks and facilitating employee-led forums t
- Working with internal teams and partners to use the brand to promote D&I on relevant platforms and to celebrate with key events.
- Experience in implementing diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships throughout the company
- A knowledge of legislative framework to support D&I
- Strong presentation skills and/or experience of delivering training
- Strong project management skills
- Creativity, enthusiasm and a drive to deliver exceptional results
Start Date : ASAP
Duration : 6 months poss plus
Salary : £40K - £50K dependent on experince