£32000.00 - £39000.00 per annum + & cash allowance
9 months ago
Diversity and Inclusion Advisor | 3 MONTH FTC
Central London & Remote
My Client are an International Online Retail business with offices all around the Globe, and due to a huge increase of workload and a transition of growth, they have headcount for a D&I Advisor to join their team on a minimum 3 Month FTC.
The firm are Authentic, Brave, Creative, and Disciplined and to be this they need a rich diversity of talent to provide authenticity and diversity of thought.
They're a bunch of talented HR professionals who love and thrive in working with creative, commercial and challenging client groups.
Responsibilities of the Diversity & Inclusion Advisor:
- An ambassador for D&I and the HR Team
- Ensuring diversity and inclusion is embedded and promoted in every touchpoint of the lifecycle
- Collating and analysing data and making recommendations
- Showing initiative and creativity in your approach to delivering on diversity and inclusion goals
- Partnering with the Learning & Development team in creating and delivering inclusive training programmes and workshops
- Developing and building trusted partnerships, providing constructive challenges as well as acting as a sounding board and advisor.
- Work with the HR Partners to act as an Advisor on operational D&I issues at employee and manager levels through the full People Experience lifecycle
- Collaborating with HR Team centres of excellence to help support the successful and inclusive delivery of all annual processes
Requirements of the Diversity & Inclusion Advisor:
- Experience in diversity & inclusion
- Experience in successfully implementing D&I initiatives
- Ability to build and maintain strong, meaningful relationships
- A knowledge of legislative framework that supports equality, diversity and inclusion
- Great data analytical skills
- Confident communicator, comfortable communicating with employees at all levels
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary, bonus and pension matching
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more
- A bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to you
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- 28 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!