£17 - £20 per hour + plus holiday pay
12 months ago
6 months +
An amazing opportunity for a dynamic EA to work for two senior managers of this Global Media company based in the City
This is a busy role where the day to day duties are changeable and will need you to be proactive to manage tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Act as a first point of contact / filter and liaise internally and externally
- Management of incoming phone calls and emails as required
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Provide diary support
- Typing of business emails and letters as directed
- Arrange travel, time zones and manage expenses
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Arrange draft agendas, attend and take minutes of meetings.
- Devise and maintain up-to-date soft and hard copy filing and retrieval systems.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and any other documents as required.
- Strong PA experience at senior management level
- Experience of working in a busy environment and to changing deadlines
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be proactive and able to take ownership
- Be an excellent team player and communicator
- Previous experience of working within the media industry would be preferable
Hourly Pay Rate £18 - £20 per hour
Duration: 6 months plus
Start Date: Monday 7th October