City of London, London
£300000.00 - £350000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My Client are a Global Consultancy based in the heart of the City. They are on the hunt for an Early Careers Recruiter to join their incredible, dynamic and professional team of HR professionals.
You will be involved in end-to-end European Campus outreach events, activities and programs to meet the current hiring demands and create strong talent pipelines for the company's future hiring needs.
Responsibilities as an Early Careers Recruiter:
- Managing an efficient and personalised recruitment process, working with hiring managers, candidates, and university partners
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment, not limited to sourcing, shortlisting, assessment & selection, arranging of interviews, offer and on-boarding to ensure a smooth and engaging process for all
- Planning and executing campus events, including career fairs, information sessions, networking, panel discussions, interview days
- Creating and enhancing marketing materials such as brochures, e-mail campaigns, videos, presentations
Skills required as an Early Careers Recruiter:
- Experience in campus or graduate recruitment,
- Ability to articulate value proposition of roles to candidates and build rapport with people;
- Proactive, meticulous and able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Client-focused and able to interact confidently with candidates and senior stakeholders
- Able to effectively manage multifaceted processes, prioritising when appropriate to deliver against predetermined timeframe