City of London, London
£40000 - £42000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Early Careers Talent Advisor £45,000
My Client, who are a Global Financial Services organisation, are looking to expand their growing Talent team due to high volumes and high performances. This is a great opportunity to be part of something very exciting.
This role offers a unique opportunity to support the continuing development of this highly successful multi-product business.
We are looking for a HR Professional to support the hiring process for Early Careers in the EMEA region. You will be hard working and enthusiastic and will ensure we are attracting and selecting the best talent.
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle of a variety of roles across EMEA with a focus on Early Careers positions
- Assist the hiring line manager with the production of the job description.
- Advertising roles internally and externally, working with agencies when needed and utilising online job boards.
- Ensuring candidates have an excellent experience from application through to offer.
- Conducting face to face and telephone/video interviews as required, working to support line managers.
- Develop deep relationships with key schools and universities
- Participate and attend career fairs and coding challenges
- Coordinating all employment related on-boarding paperwork and induction process in collaboration with the team.
- Ensuring data integrity of the organisation's ATS, with data being captured in a consistent and auditable way, following GDPR policies
- Designing and executing various recruitment strategies dependant on role requirements.
- Managing background checks through SFL's external agency.
- Building relationships with the business leaders, team members, candidates and professional networks.
- Contributing to building an employer brand and continually seeking ways to improve talent quality and experience
- Contributing to the ongoing development of HR processes and systems.
- Ensure D&I is continuously embedded throughout the recruitment process , attracting a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Assist or lead projects (where required)
- Assist the team (if/when required) with HR, benefits and payroll queries
- Other administrative duties or responsibilities as required
Ideal candidate will have:
- Proven Early Careers recruitment experience within a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working with ATS and HRIS Technologies desirable