City of London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Hybrid working + Company benefits
ECOM - MC_1657638616
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as an Ecommerce Manager for an retail Company.
This is a permanent position, Based in the City of London.
As an Ecommerce Manager you will be responsible for the optimisation of the new SFCC platform and heading up the push for all internal markets
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
- Help with the online sales through maximising conversion, site traffic and ATV
- Team management experience (Be able to train team members)
- Analyse and optimise all online customer journeys & cross-device conversion
- Investigate & help resolve any issues of the ERP.
- Continually work to prevent and remove any blockers to sale.
- Platform and product performances; recommending and implementing optimisations such product recommendations.
- Help create bi-weekly homepage design updates across the online channels
- Report and analyse the - weekly trade report and share quick weekly wins.
- Analyse and report upon competitor activity; including offers, social media
- Manage, with third-party and in house support from Marketing, affiliates and paid shopping campaigns
- Create, develop and implement strategies to increase online sales in the UK and internationally
- Four years' experience managing an ecommerce team.
- Hands on experience of the Salesforce ecommerce platform
- Experience of email marketing platforms.
- Experience of the Microsoft Office suite; particularly Excel, Outlook and Word
- Strong experience of Google Analytics or Adobe SiteCatalyst
- Team management experience
- Ability to analyse, track and improve the online customer journey.
- Experience or knowledge of Fashion and Retail
This is a permanent position paying £50,000 - £55,000 + Hybrid working based in City of London.