£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Employee Benefits Associate Consultant
Up to £35,000
My Client are an International Insurance Broker with an entrepreneurial culture of the business which is reflected in empowering associates to act quickly, learn fast and provide the right solutions for their clients.
A new opportunity has arisen in their Employee Benefits division for an Associate Consultant to join their team in Scotland.
Responsibilities as an Employee Benefits Associate Consultant:
- Understanding clients' benefit requirements and providing advice on insurers services, coverage and pricing.
- Delivering day to day servicing of a client's insurance programme to support retention and development of the business.
- Supporting major consulting projects and development of new lines of business.
- Attending regular client meetings.
- Ensuring renewal timelines are met and market reviews undertaken and placed in advance of renewal.
Requirements of the Employee Benefits Associate Consultant:
- Proven experience in UK benefit broking/consulting environment
- Principal focus on healthcare and group risk insurances
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- Ability to manage time effectively focusing on priorities, targets and deadlines.
Benefits of joining the team as an Employee Benefits Associate Consultant:
- Plenty of development opportunities and progression plans
- A dynamic, collaborative and supportive team to work with
- Recognised rewards for hard work
- Flexible working
- Benefits and bonuses