West London, London
Up to £45000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Employee Relations Advisor
12 Month FTC
Up to £45,000
My Client are an International Accountancy Consultancy based in the heart of Central London on the hunt for a diligent, proactive and confident Employee Relations Advisor to join their team of 4 on a 12 Month FTC.
Responsibilities as an ER Advisor:
You will support and provides expert ER advice, tools and guidance to generalist, other HRD teams and business area, enabling high quality professional advice and guidance to the business on all ER issues, people policies and formal processes.
- Pragmatic application of employment legislation to avoid litigation against the Firm
- Support output of ER management information to analyse ER trends and hotspots
- Provide pragmatic case management support and advice on all employee relations issues
- Responsible for regular ER update to all HRD teams
- Maintain strong relationships with managers/ partners in relevant business areas as the main point of contact for ER issues
- Ensuring that you keep up to date to with current employment legislation to anticipate current best and future practice
Essential requirements to be the ER Advisor:
- Strong ER generalist experience within a relevant environment
- Proven experience and ability to set up and support ER meetings; being able to take proficient notes and provide on the spot advice.
- Willingness to travel across UK to support cases as and when required.
- CIPD qualified (ER specific)
Benefits of working for this firm:
- Agile working
- Great progression plans, incentive programmes and a social environment
- Gaining expertise knowledge from the best professionals in London
- Food & drink discounts, pension, bonus, benefits