£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Circa £65K plus benefits and bonus.
This role will provide first-class guidance on all employee relations matters. You will also provide coaching, support and advice to the team. This role will assist in developing, designing and implementing new policies and procedures and ensuring these are always up to date with changes in legislation.
Responsibilities as an ER Manager:
- Act as the subject matter expert on all Employee Relations matters and processes across the entire employee lifecycle, for both UK and International based employees.
- Develop and maintain trusted partnerships and relationships with leaders and managers in the business to promote good employee relations across the organisation
- Support the People Partners in providing Managers with the right tools to ensure employee performance is effective and efficient, identifying and facilitating appropriate interventions through the performance management processes
- Guide Managers through employee relations cases in real time, intervening and steering in the appropriate direction, creating tailored solutions taking account of company guidelines, employment law, best practice and precedent.
- Working as the expert on employment law, proactively keeping up to date with legislative changes and developments whilst ensuring all people guidelines and procedures are amended accordingly.
- Experience of managing a team
- Specialist, in-depth knowledge, understanding and proficient in the practical application of Employment Law.
- Experience of handling and advising on complex cases, including Tribunals, TUPE and Organisational Change
- Experience of multi-national Employment Law e.g. Europe, US
- CIPD qualified or qualified through experience, and ideally an Emp Law specific qualification such as LLM.
- Flexile / agile working
- Generous benefits and bonuses
- Progressive internal development programmes
- A collaberative and friendly team