City of Westminster, London
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
12 days ago
Events & Marketing Manager
Up to £28,000
My Client are an International governance body on the hunt for a diligent, hands-on Events Assistant to join their friendly yet hard-working team of 13 on a permanent basis.
As an Events / Marketing Manager you will:
- Support all events across the UK and India.
- Design and implement social media and marketing campaigns.
- Build and maintain relationships with renowned speakers, partner organisations, Government officials, and trade bodies.
- Provide on-site logistics support for events and meetings.
- Develop and curate the website
- Find new and effective ways to package and communicate reports and content.
- Introduce and experiment with new marketing tools and platforms.
Based in the heart of Westminster; this incredible Client offer a range of benefits from:
- Flexible working throughout the week dependant on events arranged.
- Incredible incentive programmes; social events etc.
- Exposure to International work.
The successful Events candidate will be:
- Previous events and logistics experience.
- International experience.
- Previous organisational marketing experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems under pressure.