City of London, London
Up to £30000 per annum + Great Benefits!
about 1 year ago
City of London
Fantastic Events Manager opportunity to work for a thriving and expanding business that will give you the chance to progress and develop your career!
Aside from career development and fantastic working culture you will have the opportunity to also work remotely - plus unlimited annual leave!
My client, a free membership network for students and graduates - are now looking for an Events Manager to join their rapidly expanding events team where you will play a pivotal part in the end-to-end management of their events portfolio.
The successful Events Manager will be performing the following duties:
- End-to-end event management including, but not limited to, preparation and coordination of events
- Full ownership of onboarding a portfolio of new clients, vendors and venues
- Being the first point of contact for any enquiries regarding events
- Creating and managing event applications and surveys
- Maintaining email lists for internal and external communications
- Assisting in collating marketing materials as needed
- Maintaining regular event vendor and client contact and being first port of call for issue resolution
- Reviewing and proofing print and digital marketing materials
The successful Events Manager will have the following skills/experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in an end-to-end Event Management role
- Graduated from university (ideally have achieved 2:1 minimum)
- Calm individual who can operate under pressure, deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A team player but also comfortable working autonomously
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!